| A called balk was the least of the Tigers troubles Tuesday night. |
We are at the point where our hunches take over proper reasoning.
There is nothing wrong with a little bravado, but when it goes to your head it starts to smell bad. The Detroit Tigers need to stick to fundamentals and that starts with stopping the stupid errors. On both sides.
We expected Yankee starter A.J. Burnett to struggle. What we got was Granderson. We expected Alburquerque to wave a magic wand and what we got was 6 NY runs in the 8th inning. Throw in a Jeter double and the game started shooting away.
So it's "gut time" in the Bronx on Thursday.
I've got another hunch, though.
I've got another hunch, though.
We'll be at CUBS' AC watching the action on the big screens to see if I am right. We'll have a tasty and delightful Cajun Pasta Dinner waiting for you and a frosty beverage, too. I promise it won't smell bad.
See 'Ya Thursday.
GO TIGERS!! GO BLUE!!
See 'Ya Thursday.
GO TIGERS!! GO BLUE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment